Start of something

So yeah! It’s me, the shy one.
Crying alone, afraid to step out of my shell and moving from my comfort zone!

I was already ok with that until someone made me remember of how I am…afraid of talking.
And he keeps pushing me to step out from my comfort zone!
Seriously, you can´t totally understand how I feel, and I’m really sick of Psychologies wannabes.

And then you come...with thousands of apologies, and I just say I love you.

And now… I just want to go to my bed, sleep over it. Then, tomorrow it will be all gone.
So, yeah tomorrow I will dress again like the confident person that I want to be, until somebody pushes me again, and “throw me to the floor” and blame me just for being shy...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.