5 random facts about me!!

Hello beautiful people :)
So, I decided to comeback with my posts with a "5 random facts about me".
So here they are:
1- I can't sleep without having my feet covered (it's awkward, but I don't know I have this issue, i'm afraid that anyone walks in and cut my feet maybe :O)
2-I'm totally scared (and grossed) of geckos! Yuck, I'm shivering
3-My dad is doing a makeover on our backyard
4-I LOVE one tree hill (waiting for season 7)
5-I'm a messy person O.o

So, I want to tag:
-Aquaheart (from aqua-heart.blogspot.com)
-
(from makeupbylynnette.blogspot.com)
-

---
I am: Happy (sister is in the house!) ;)
I am listening: Kimberly Cole - Superstar (the song from a dollhouse episode)

xo,
Gigi
Smile and be happy (:
Follow me: twitter.com/GigiGlamrs

1 comments:

Aquaheart said...
July 24, 2009 at 10:04 PM

YAY! i did it! haha

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.