28.Fev.2010

Sunday is over...
Tomorrow starts the "prom night countdown" (it's saturday) and I don't even have the shoes -.-'
And I also need to make an appointment to wax my eyebrows.
This week will be very busy, because I still need to buy the shoes, get my roots done, wax, help with the prom decorations. And with all the school work and gymnastic practices it's not easy.
Also I want to make a "minimergency kit" for anything that may happen. So I'm thinking in a kit with:

xBobby pins
xSafety pins
xSome makeup (touch-up)
xBreathmints/Chewing gum
xTissues
xPerfume
xDeodorant
xBand Aids
xQ-tips
xMaybe pain relievers? (What do you think?)

What do you think of this kit? There is anything else I should take with me?

Much Love,
Gigi

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.