Essence Haul!

Hello...so prom is gone and now I finally have more time to write here (not really :x )!
What I got to say about prom? AMAZING I loved it so much, it's a shame that it only happens once at a lifetime lol

Moving into the haul:
xSo, "essence" is a european makeup brand that sells their products at a low price. And they are good quality.
I ordered it online but this store only ships to portugal.
But you can also find it at ULTA.COM if you live in the U.S..

xHere it goes:
















I got:
+Glossy Lipbalm in Sweet Strawberry
+Magic Design Mascara in black
+Pure skin compact powder (not available at ULTA.com)
+
Catwalk fashion tape (not available at ULTA.com)

What about you, have you haver used essence cosmetics?

Much love,
Gigi

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.