30.Mar.2010


Hey dolls.
I just finished dinner. And now it's time for a review over my day.
So, this morning I...SLEPT, yes I know shame on me, but I was really tired!
Then, after lunch I just went out with my beautiful boyfriend and we had ice cream and then we came home and watched new moon :D once again ahaha
After that my bf went to work, and I decided to put my sleeves up and make some eye primer. I'll be testing this homemade eye primer and then I'll do a video on how to do it, to show you ladies.

This days I've been spending quite a lot of my time looking for makeup online, and I just made my wishlist.
So, I want:
+120 eyeshadow palette
+Too Faced Mood Swing Lip Gloss (I'm in love with those since I saw it at sephora. I really want them all, PLEASE?!)
+Too Faced Powder Blusher in "La vie en rose" and maybe in " Papa Don't Peach"
+Sigma Face and Eyes Kit
+I also want a gel eyeliner, but I don't know what brand I should get ( any advises?)
I guess...this means I gotta start saving up some money, since I also need to buy spring clothes.

Much love,
Gigi

1 comments:

lipglossagenda said...
April 1, 2010 at 2:22 AM

I know what you mean, I definitely need to save up some money because I really want some new spring clothes and make up :)

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.