20.Mar.2010


Yay!!! Spring is here. But it's raining where I live!
So not fair...I want hot weather, I want to wear sandals, dresses and shorts!
I want spring break!
I just want to chill and go on vacations with my boyfriend :)

So today, I spent the day at home. I should have studied chemistry but I skipped it to do highlights on my mom's hair (more interesting, right?) lol
I'll study at night.
Now I'm just going to do a snack for me.

Much love,
Gigi

P.S.: Oh I forgot!! Did you noticed my new blog template, inspired by spring? Leave me a comment, and tell me you're opinion on it!

1 comments:

RamblingRose26 said...
March 20, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Waiting your comments :)

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.