1-Nov-2009

Hello ladys.
So my day is ended (it's 1.15m), I arrived home now and decided to do an update (:
It's halloween night, but I cant tell you anything related to that or related to my costume...because I dont have one. That's because here we dont celebrate halloween a lot.

Moving on...since my "avene cleanance soap-free gel cleanser" is empty I decided to buy another cleanser, this time I choosed the "effaclar purifying foam gel" by La Roche Posay.
I also bought a peel-off face mask, with lime, kiwi and tea tree...going to use this tomorrow.
That's it for today.

P.s.: I still cant register on hot-topic, read my previous post to know my problem and please help me if you know how can I register.

See you tomorrow,

Much love,
Gigi

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.