3.Nov.2009

Hey guys, just got home from the gim. acrobatic practice. And I was going to finally order the new moon ring set from hot topic, but guess what? The site is down for maintenance (lucky me).
Summary of today:
x Went to school
x Got home from school
x Return to school for practice
x Got home

*Today's my 2nd month love anniversary, but as you can see I didn't spend anytime of my day with my bf, except during school time, but is not the same thing...

*I have a terrible back pain, and I dont have ideia why.

Much love,
Gigi

Every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I’ll shine for you.
s2

1 comments:

Danielle87 said...
November 4, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Love that quote at the end.

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.