I saw the light

Ok guys, one more day of my life is over!
Today I'll be able to say something more than "I studied all day"..lol.. Yes I studied only on the morning, and then I went to aunt's pool with my lovely sister :D yay, I really needed to take some sun since I am white as fresh painted wall xD
So, tomorrow I gotta go to the school library to check some books..and guess what. My new friend invited me to take breakfast with him tomorrow :O. I don't know if I'm going to accept it or not.. I really don't know, and at this point I would love that my blog had some viewers so anyone could help me.. I mean, I know it's only breakfast, but I am kinda shy and I don't like to eat in front of other people (I know it's weird). I just feel uncomfortable with someone looking at me while I eat..OMG, I'm really awkward, right?
I think it's better for me to take some sleep right now!
See you :S

Gigi

----
I am: Feeling a weird person
I am listening: Allysmusic14 (aka Ally Heman) - Better

P.S.: If you don't know allys, you may want to check her myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/allyheman
She has awesome originals, I love it (:

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.