Tweety ;)

Hello, so yeah, long time not updating, but unfortonely I was having some problems with blogger!
But now I believe everything is solved =]
So, I'm already on vacations(yay). And yesterday I spent the day at my aut's pool, and it seems that I forgot to apply sunscreen on the front of my shoulder, so I'm kind red in that area, I know SHAME ON ME! Lol
Today the insane hot weather seems to be resting, and it's more pleasant to be outside now.
Im' going to the tailor so he can fix my dress, for my friend's sister baptize, this sunday.
And then I may go to the café with my friend, Joe.
Wow, I got news...now you can follow me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/GigiGlamrs
----
I am:
I'm listenig: Boom Boom Pow - Black eyed Peas

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.