No title ^^

Aloha!
I've just arrived from lunch with my mom, and right now I have to start studying! Omg, it's an awesome sun outside and I've got to stay at home -.-'
Anyways, yesterday I spent my afternoon with that friend that I've talked in the previous post. We went to Ice cream shop, and after we wen to the park and spent the afternoon just rambling around, laughing a lot, and with random talk.
It was an amazing afternoon, he seems to be a cool guy and a nice friend! I liked it.. ;)

So, yeah now I have to get back to study

[EDIT] (before sleep):
That's it my day is over, just finished to paint my nails (which ended like shit, because I didn't stop with my hands and I was just hiting everything with fresh painted nails :X)
I'm going to sleep since tomorrow i gotta study (again). Oh almost forgot, my sister arrives home tomorrow :D yay, I miss her...
Goodbye guys, ttyl

Xo
Gigi (:

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top (CLOSED)Gigi's random life (CLOSED). Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.